How Close We Are

It's been a while since I have taken a moment to just share my thoughts. Of course I have been else where sharing my thoughts...so it's not as if I have not shared anything. None the less, what I have learned is as the world continues to grow in population it is becoming smaller each day.

Thanks to the world of technology that we live in, we are able to meet people thousands of miles away...later becoming great friends. Our circle of friends, become larger each day. Friends who would become lost with distance and time, become pales once more.

Degrees of separation....what is that? We are all just moments from knowing each other. Cultural enemies soon become friends. Our grieved world is now one of many smiles and greetings.

Who knew we knew each other...

Comments

Popular Posts