There is no place like church!

As I was looking at CNN.com Live I was amazed at how nearly all of the convention delegates where unashamedly getting their groove on. They were all smiles as they danced, some with total strangers. To them they were all there for one purpose...to push their way to the White House.

As I watched a thought hit me...how many people think it is something strange for people to go to a building and enjoying worshiping God together. Mind you know one is going to say that it is utterly ridiculous for grown people to be up dancing and shaking their butts to the groves...however, people find it strange to get excited about the giver of life. WOW! Church goers are mocked for showing their delight when they think about God's goodness. All I can say is...something is not right. But I guess I don't care...I'll get my praise on (my groove) on for God no matter what.

Comments

Popular Posts