What Will They Bring

With each new year comes great new "toys"....Apple, Blackberry, Google and the list goes on and on. So I wonder what they will bring in this new decade, 2010. That sounds so sweet. Being that I'm one who loves to read about the latest and even own a few of the dearest, I'm patiently waiting.

Then I ask myself what will THEY bring? Those scum bags in Washington and the boys and girls who play on the STREET! What are their plans for the new decade. They have a way of ruining even the most exciting new release from some over priced techno power house.
Maybe they will bring us themselves bound in chains, begging to serve some time behind bars, while we enjoy the latest and greatest from Apple, or dare we even say Microsoft.

2010 Brings with it, great possibilities. But I refuse to allow anyone to predetermine what my possibilities are. So if the folks in the Belt or on the STREET don't play fare, my faith is not in them anyway. The reality of my possibilities are simply between me and the CREATOR!

God bless 2010!!!

Comments

Popular Posts