Just the Beginning

WOW! This year is starting off...I don't know how to say it...no words. I guess I can say that the encounter with God, the intimate time of worship in the mornings...being awaking by Him so that I pour out and He can pour in is out of the box!

As I come to the end of this years Daniel Fast, I'm hanging out with our youth at ATF (Acquire the Fire). And even though this is a "youth" event, the word of God is so rich. One can never hear to much of , "God has a purpose for your life that He desires for you to fulfill".
To witness our youth, who are accustomed to traditional urban style of worship, admit that they are experiencing worship that is out of their comfort zone. Watching them join in radical worship affirms that God loves moving us out of the box.

And as I watch God do His thing in the life of our youth, I know that even in my own life - if I allow myself to be moved by God out of my comfort zone, I am guaranteed to experience the greatest GOD ENCOUNTER ever in 2010! I'm so ready.

Comments

Popular Posts