Those Things that Are Beautiful


I've never been the sort of person who has ever been very trusting of people, especially those who said that they love you. At some point love has away of turning on you. But over a year ago I met the one person (with the exception of my Bhupi) who would make me feel that love is true.


I'm her Pookie, chocolate pie, snuggles and who knows what else a month from now. I call her my Diana - from Anne of Green Gables, Soleil and muffin. We call each other bosom friend. The beauty of a bosom friend is that you always have each other covered no matter what it is or where you are.


I have to admit she is my love, my heart and my favorite person. When we are together - it's never enough time in a 24. The little kid in me always seem to come out when we are together. I mean of course we have our grown up girlfriend time - all the time. But we also allow each other to escape to a more pleasant world than the one that has turned so ugly with time.


Our favorite past time is being with each other. Our spot is anywhere we can make a picnic the place to be as long as we are with our dearest. No matter what our time together or a part is always a beautiful moment.


Comments

Popular Posts