The Blacker the Berry the sweeter the juice

Like too many Americans, or should I just say people world wide, I must admit that I'm in love. I've always heard the saying once you go black you can't go back. I must agree. Every since I got my first BlackBerry nearly a year ago - I've been in love heaven.


At first I simply wanted one because I saw so many with them and thought they looked cool. I mean they seem to give you the look of importance - whether you are or not. So I a friend ave me one for Christmas. Though it was an older model I found myself sleeping with my new black lover. My girlfriend would tell me "no ma'am, that thing is not sleeping in this bed." Of course when she would go to sleep I would lay this beautiful sweetie in between us. When I was at home my sweet had its own side of the bed.


Now that I have upgraded to a Blackberry and I think my addiction has gotten gotten worst. There is a secret world crackberry addicts. To my amazement, I didn't know that there were so many people who were addicted to sweet black berry juice. And know they are sucking me into the deep dark world. My fingers yearn to touch and feel the smoothness of that black sweet goodness.


I think you have to belong to this world to understand the joy of the addiction. Of course there are people who curses. I mean even if I leave my comp at home while on holiday, I still can thumb away on my Blackberry. I'm never away from my email, the news or a quick moment of entertainment. In my defense, I have managed to keep my priorities in perspective. I never but anyone before my love.


By the way if there are any users pin me - 24188E32

Comments

Popular Posts