It's a Jungle of a Thing

When I think of the mist that rises in the air as this thing fills my mind and transforms my spirit, I’m overwhelmed by it power. The intimidating feeling it gives me, because I’m not able to control where it takes, me leaves me breathless. Is there away that I can have any say so in where it will take me? God how do I adjust to this?

My soul is moved by the pounding that it triggers in my chest. Every now and then a beat is skipped as I try to catch my breath. There was a momentary glimpse of what could happen in a split second. Would I really want that to happen! Ha!ha!ha! I’ll never admit the truth.

Try switching it off. It ain’t happening. How does a person loose complete control? The mist becomes thicker – nearly suffocating. It’s hot and humid. It feels like the jungle – thick hot air that clothes you with its warmth making your skin moist. Sweat pours from you soaking your body and leaving you feeling drained yet refreshed in the same instance. Even in the thick of it you can see the sun beaming through cluster of its branches. And like a trek through an uncertain jungle you know the experience will be that of a lifetime.

Comments

Popular Posts