Perplexed by Immaturity

This morning I'm perplexed by so many strange adult behaviors. There are times I wonder if adults ever really grow up. I mean really! Some adults act worst than children begging for attention. They do and say the most repulsive things that you would never think would come from an adult. Especially when they are "mature" adults - 50+.

So what makes some people stay in a child like manner even after they have become "old enough to know better?" Is there something within their psyche that wont allow them to mentally mature? Or is it a mental safety blanket?

The worst thing is that most "immature" adults have absolutely no idea that they are stuck in an awful state of immaturity; irreversible childhood. I guess I'll just have to accept that I will never understand this human dilemma. And I guess it would not be of benefit for me to tell them, "grow up!"

Comments

Popular Posts