What do I say...

I have a lot to say...but too little time. So I'll just keep it short. I leave the political thinking for another day, when the hours are longer and my mind is sharp. LOL!

But for the moment I'll just sit here on my new MacBook, and pretend that I'm important...well I am, and not because of the Mac. But that's a God made me thing. But I have to say that I'm really enjoying the Mac...didn't think I would. But I do miss doing my creative stuff...which has to be done on the PC (Corel Draw). But the iLife 09 is very nice.

What is with Apple and all of the "i" stuff. iPod, iTunes, iLife, iWorks etc. They are creating a very selfish self-centered world if you ask me. That's the problem with the world we live in, its always "I" and "Me". By the way Apple has the "me" thing covered too with mobile me, email accounts end with "me.com".

But off my soap box descend. Afterall I do use some of that "i"stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts