What Are People Thinking

I'm at work just about to "bunker down" for the expected arrival of Ike. While I type this I have CNN.com Live playing on another computer - the desktop- and the Weather Channel on in another. Alone...only one who felt the need to see the office- I'm wondering what is keeping people "chained to their homes in Galveston? It's one thing to be careless with your own life...but what about the little children who trust their parents to make sound decisions concerning their welfare ? I would love for some one to tell me what are these people thinking! Ok, there are peole who can't afford to spend the money for the gas it would take to evacuate or the hotels. But did they not get the word that there would be transport - FREE- that would carry them to shelters -FREE- in other parts of the state?

What are you guys thinking? At lest leave the island. Well, I must leave now...

Comments

Popular Posts