Love Delivers Again

I know I've talked about my unbelief in love and all that garbage. But maybe love is stronger than I know. And just maybe it's even more beautiful than I have come to see. I'm starting to believe in that old adage that "absents makes the heart grow fonder" because I have felt it and I'm seeing it.

A dear friend of mine who lives in Europe is married to a lovely lady here in the city I live in. They have been married for nearly five years (if not five) and have lived in separate countries almost the whole of their marriage due to immigration laws.

When I was with him in Europe recently, he spoke constantly of his "queen". I thought, wow! this is beautiful. However, the other day a friend and I meat the two of them at a coffee shop. It was his first time being here with his wife. The absolute beauty of their love was so clear to me. An ocean had not diminished the growth of their love at all, just the opposite.

I guess if you want to be in love and live in love you can. You just have to choose to be and not be afraid of the often distance that can happen (not always physical).

Comments

Popular Posts