Why Do They Do That?

I wish someone would explain to me why it's always the fattest people (women) at the gym who wear the lest amount of clothing. It's like they feel a need to parade their fat... around the gym.

"Hey, you! Look at me - I'm fat. No really fat."

Gosh! It's the worst thing to see. A woman with a gut that leaps at you - in it's bare naked state.

One evening, I decided to go to the gym to work off my day and burn a few calories. While doing my thing on the treadmill - working it hard- here comes this woman at about 5' and a good 185 - 200 lbs. in an outfit she stole from hell. Black biking shorts and an orange sports bra - and a blob of something hanging around her mid-section. It was like Halloween - frightening.

I don't have much against fat people - I'll be honest. But when they want to show the fat to the rest of the world - it's just too much of them that no one wants to see.

The too tight pants are not cute either or the over sized arms that look like they're hiding something. We still see more than we want to see. Consider the people around you. Just because your happy in it does not mean everyone is delighted seeing it. A little longer shirt never hurts anyone - trust me I do it. Just please keep my eyes from seeing evil.

Comments

Popular Posts